Thursday, November 25, 2010

2011 Reading Challenge: Off the Shelf Challenge


Yet another challenge that I am committing too but I think this should be a required challenge for me. I have so many TBR books piled on my shelf. I buy them faster than I can read them. So I thought 2011 would be the year where I try to save some bucks and actually read those books that I own.

I have approximately 200 books on my shelf that I have not read yet... Yes. Believe it... 200 books baybeh... Click here for the list of books I own on Goodreads if you are interested to browse my shelf. 

Anyway, I am participating in the Off the Shelf Challenge hosted by the Bookish Ardour. The challenge begins from 1st of January 2011 and ends on 31st December 2011. For this challenge, I’ve decided to participate in the TRYING level where I am required to read 15 books from my TBR pile. I won’t list selection of books cause I don’t want to over commit myself on what I’ll read next year. 

If you are interested to find out more about the challenge and the rules and regulations, please visit the Bookish Ardour’s blog here

Wish me luck!

I'll be listing my progress below:

1. I Know This Much Is True, Wally Lamb

2. Daughter of the Empire, Raymond E. Feist & Janny Wurts

3. 

XOX,

3 comments:

christina said...

I must sign up for this challenge. Haha, and a book banning one. (Of course it always proves to be fruitless...ah well.)

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks for stopping by my challenge post. Good luck getting through your 15!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in; I wanted to pay you a visit to welcome you to the challenge. I hope you have fun with it and I look forward to seeing what you end up reading.

Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails