Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 EBook Reading Challenge


I recently posted about how I am now a digital bookworm and would really like to read more from my Kobo e-reader. So when I stumbled upon this challenge on Annette's blog I immediately decided to participate without any hesitation. Hopefully, taking part in this challenge would help me continue reading ebooks more consistently.

The challenge is hosted by Annette’s Book Spot. Here are the guidelines:

This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.

Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).

Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.

You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.

When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.

Sign-ups will be open throughout 2015, so feel free to join at any time during the year.

Levels:
1. Bits – 5 ebooks
2. Bytes – 10 ebooks
3. Megabytes – 25 ebooks
4. Gigabytes – 50 ebooks
5. Terabytes – 75 ebooks
6. Empty the Cloud – 100 ebooks

At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. The linky will remain open for the remainder of the year, so if you forget, feel free go back and add them when you remember.

I’m going to take it slow and commit to the Bytes level – 10 ebooks this year.

Thanks Annette for hosting this challenge. I look forward to reading more ebooks with my Kobo ereader this year.

1 comment:

Annette Mills said...

Thanks for joining us! Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails