Anyway for this challenge, I managed to read the following books:
- Early American Advertising: A Fabulous Compilation of Advertisements, Honest and Otherwise Large and Small from 1799 to 1924 by Bob Perlongo (May 21)
- A Child Called ‘It’ by Dave Pelzer (May 25)
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson (June 8)
- Quotations by David Ogilvy (Sept 15)
- Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite by Paul Arden (Sept 29)
Thanks to Trish from Trish's Reading Nook for hosting the challenge. I look forward to participating again next year! In the meantime, Happy Reading everybody!