I have had the intention to re-organize my blog labels for quite a while now. I did some research and found a couple of sites that provided step by step guides on how I can rename labels in bulk on Blogger. The guide provided by the sites seemed pretty simple but yet I managed to screw it up somehow. Sigh. Only I can screw up such a simple process.
While I was trying to re-name my blog posts labels in bulk, I accidentally deleted about 90% of my posts from 2011 and a couple of my posts from January this year. Anyway, for fear of losing more posts, I decided to re-label each posts ONE BY ONE! It’s a good thing that I am not a consistent blogger and have less than 250 posts in total. Even then it took me a whole three hours to get it done.
So re-organize labels – DONE!
Other blog improvements:
I’ve added two other widgets on the widgets column:
- Search widget
- Popular posts widget
Ok am gonna lay off working on the blog for the rest of February.
Next month, I’m gonna learn how to install a contact page on the blog and also how to install a progress bar for my 2015 Reading Challenges page.