Friday, May 29, 2009

What's on Your Nightstand - May


What’s on Your Nightstand is a monthly event hosted by 5 Minutes for Books.
On my nightstand this month is:
  1. City of Thieves, David Benioff
  2. Everything is Illuminated, Jonathan Safron Foer
  3. Emma, Jane Austen
  4. People of the Book, Geraldine Brooks

I've actually listed Everything is Illuminated and Emma before as part of my TBR pile in previous post but never seem to get around to reading them. Hopefully, this month I'll be able to catch up with my reading list.

Happy Reading Everybody!

7 comments:

Alaine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I want to read The Book Thief also.

Alaine said...

Sorry... I meant People of the Book!

Sandra said...

I loved both City of Thieves and People of the Book. I have Benioff's previous novel, The 25th Hour, on my nightstand right now. I hope it's as good as Thieves. Happy reading.

Alice said...

Great titles, Natasha!

I have just bought City of Thieves just before leaving for Singapore. People of the Book and Emma are in my TBR pile...

Marie Cloutier said...

I've read all those books- and they're ALL winners! :-)

Unknown said...

You have to check out The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold!! Its amazing.

Unknown said...

Hi Polly. Thanks for dropping by. I've read The Lovely Bones a couple of years back. I agree its an excellent book. I have her other book The Almost Moon in my TBR pile. Hoping to read that within the next few months.

Related Posts with Thumbnails