I participated in the same audiobook challenge last year and did the Weekend Warrior level which meant that I had to listen to about 10-15 books in a year. I did quite well and completed my challenge way in advance. *Patting myself on my back*
Anyway, I’ve decided to up the ante this year and will commit to the Socially Awkward level which requires that I listen to 15 – 20 books. Eeeks! Hopefully I’ll be able to manage this. I’ve already listened to 3 audiobooks this January already.
This challenge is hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens.
The audiobook challenge details below:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
To join the challenge (I dare you if you haven’t) please click here.
Wish me luck!