Sunday, March 29, 2009

What's on Your Nightstand- March

What’s on Your Nightstand is a monthly event hosted by 5 Minutes for Books.
 
To be honest with you, I’m not sure what I should be reading next. In the past months I’ve been to a lot of book sales and I’ve collected a number of books. I wish I could read all of them at the same time.
Recently, I finished reading The Time Traveler’s Wife which I absolutely loved and am currently reading Veronika Decides to Die. For April, I might pick up the following four books to read:

The God of Small Things, Arundhathi Roy
Three Cups of Tea, Greg Mortensen & David Oliver Relin
The Book of Lost Things, John Connolly

I’ve just recently signed up for the Once Upon a Time III Challenge so I thought The Book of Lost Things would be a great title to start with. The God of Small Things is also listed as one of the books that I intended to read for my TBR Challenge. The God of Small Things has been sitting on my shelf for almost six months now, so I guess it’s about time I start reading it.
Happy Reading in April y’all.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

All of those books sound great. I've been wanting to read The God of Small Things, it sounds like something I would enjoy.

Alice said...

Hi Natasha, great books! I've read John Connolly's The Book of Lost Things just a while ago. I've also enjoyed Veronika Decides to Die. Happy reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails