Monday, March 2, 2009

1% Well-Read Challenge

Michelle from 1 More Chapter is hosting the 1% Well-Read Challenge and I've decided to take up the challenge. I barely have time to do much reading but I just couldn’t resist taking part in this one. I must be CRAZY!

I actually went through the excel sheet list provided by Arukiyomi and sadly I’ve only read 11 books out of the 1001 listed.

Anyway, I’ve decided to read 10 titles from the new list. The challenge runs from March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009. Wish me luck!

If you are interested to participate, please click here.

Here’s my list of TBR books for the challenge:
  1. Everything is Illuminated
  2. Life of Pi
  3. Veronika Decides to Die
  4. The God of Small Things
  5. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
  6. The Time Machine
  7. Journey to the Centre of the Earth
  8. Emma
  9. Sense & Sensibility
  10. The Hound of the Baskervilles

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I did this challenge and loved it. You've got some great picks! I'll be looking forward to your reviews!

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda. Thanks so much for dropping by. Love your blog by the way! Wish I could visit New York, its one of the places that I really want to visit one day. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails