Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Non-Fiction 5 Challenge Wrap Up

Phew! I made it just in time and finished my last book for the Non-Fiction 5 challenge yesterday… I’m so glad I took part in this challenge but really hope that I’d be able to read more from the non-fiction genre in the future.

Anyway for this challenge, I managed to read the following books:
 
  1. Early American Advertising: A Fabulous Compilation of Advertisements, Honest and Otherwise Large and Small from 1799 to 1924 by Bob Perlongo (May 21)
  2. A Child Called ‘It’ by Dave Pelzer (May 25)
  3. Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson (June 8)
  4. Quotations by David Ogilvy (Sept 15)
  5. Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite by Paul Arden (Sept 29)

Thanks to Trish from Trish's Reading Nook for hosting the challenge. I look forward to participating again next year! In the meantime, Happy Reading everybody!

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

Congratulations to you too! I have not read any of the books on your list. They look very interesting :)

Alice said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! I usually try to get at least one non-fiction read a month, but I'll admit that I had a tough time finishing my own challenge! Oops. :) Look forward to seeing you back next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails