Monday, September 28, 2009

What are you Reading on Mondays? - 28 September

Gasp! I have ONLY two days more to meet the deadline for my Non- Fiction 5 Challenge, so I'm picking up a non-fiction book that I hope I can read, review and wrap up in time within the next two days.

So, this week I am reading:

Last week I managed to read Fahrenheit 451 and truly it is an excellent book which I would recommend everyone to read. If you'd like to read my review, please click here.

“What are you reading on Mondays?” is a weekly event held by J.Kaye’s Book Blog.

6 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting book you are reading!

Mondays: Musings/Readings/Mailbox

Unknown said...

hehe, sounds like a book I'd enjoy!
Good luck in reaching your goal.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I haven't heard of this one. Here is mine

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Good luck finishing the book - I hope it's a good book!

Jennifer said...

I look forward to hearing about the book. Happy reading. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_28.html

Anonymous said...

I totally understand that feeling. I think that is what I did last week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails