Sunday, September 27, 2009

L.J. Smith Reading Challenge

I’ve decided to join in My Friend Amy’s L.J. Smith Reading Challenge. Amy says that The Vampire Diaries “Changed.My. Life.”. So if it’s changed her life I thought I should maybe give it a try.

Plus, the US started showing the Vampire Diaries TV series a couple of weeks back and there’s been a lot of buzz amongst my book blogger friends on twitterverse about this series. Its probably gonna take a few months before they start showing it in Malaysia but I’m gonna take the time to read the books first before the program arrives.

A quick note to Malaysian TV Broadcasters: Please Mr Broadcaster, bring Vampire Diaries to Malaysia faster! I wanna be able to discuss the series with my friends too… :(

I've actually got the first Vampire Diaries on my TBR pile for sometime now so thanks Amy for hosting the challenge. Hopefully it will make me read the book instead of leaving it on the shelf for far too long.

The challenge begins on September 1 2009 and ends on August 31st 2010 and following are the books in the series:
The Awakening
The Struggle
The Fury
Dark Reunion
And the ongoing story in
The Vampire Diaries: The Return: The Nightfall

If you’d like to join in the challenge, please visit My Friend Amy’s blog here and if you'd like to find out a bit more about the book, you can visit the official book site here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails